Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our precious baby is on the way!

Many people might know and some might not but I'm pregnant and it has been quiet an experience. I'm 35 weeks today and only 2 weeks away from being consider full term. I remember my first couple of months of pregnancy and,  how terrified I was of losing the baby, I don't know if every new mother goes through that but I sure did. I watched everything I did and made sure I did nothing to hurt my self such as; straining, stressing and so on. It was weird because it didn't really hit me that I was really pregnant and a little human being was growing in me, I knew she was there, but never really felt like she was until I was about 5months and I finally began to have a baby bump, a very small one at that. I started feeling the little flutters in my belly and I now heard heartbeats and my heart melted because it hit me, it was real, I was having a baby. I love my baby and I enjoy feeling and seeing her move. Once in awhile I'll play classical music and sometime I'll just lay in bed so her daddy and I can feel and see her move. I remember the first time I felt her move and I was sure of it I was probably 20wks or so when I felt like something was rolling in my belly they say babies do somersaults in the womb and I guess that is what she was doing or at least it felt that way. I haven't taken any prego picture like in professional pics and don't know if I will because life has just been to busy for us right now. I was put on maternity leave this month and we are looking for a house and well baby is on the way but I think I'm okay with it. We are starting to buy some baby items on top of some gift we got earlier last month and we have a car seat coming as a gift so overall we are doing good I think. At this point I'm just ready to hold my baby in my arms :) we've done so much bonding through the nice flutters to the painful rolls she does now but I love it all the entire experience has been great.

I was 21 week pregnant here.

Me at 34 weeks 

My baby girl
This was the first sonogram I was given on a cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment