Well it's been a long time since I been on here blog, I didn't mean to neglect you! Past few months have been an experience, let see I got married. had a baby, quit my job, we moved, and I became a mother, cook, wife, self-employed & part-time web designer and a striving to be a runner. I have started doing a lot of different things from my norm of a year ago. For one I'm a fairly good cook & baker and I will try my best to keep you'll updated and once in awhile post recipes, well I might do that today. I'm in a blogging mood. My daughter Grace is 3 month and 2 weeks old and is slobbering, and chewing on everything she grabs, my husband works full-time and we moved from an apartment to a cute small house. I will continue to share my journey with you!
 |
| She was trying to grab it and chew on it! |
 |
| I had to get a picture of her laying on my baby blanket |
 |
| In Missouri visiting the grandparents for the first time since she was born. |
 |
| At her uncle Dougs' house |
No comments:
Post a Comment